LIFE, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness


We're a Christian homeschooling family of four. We are eclectic, gravitating toward the Classical side.


SHS P365

Previous | List | Next

Our Family
JEFF

Husband, Dad, Mechanical Engineer, Bass Player ...

Obsessed with all things Engineering.

AMY

Wife, Homeschool Mom, Webmaster ...

Obsessed with all things Political.

RACHAEL

Daughter, Sister, Sophomore ...

Obsessed with all things Geological.

NICHOLAS

Son, Brother, 8 year old ...

Obsessed with all things Historical.

(especially Egyptian!)

Favorite Books/Curriculum

The Well-Trained Mind
Singapore Math
Greenleaf Guides
Apologia Science
AIG Science curriculum
Story of the World

Traffic Feed

Visitors

Day 3 - Packing 101
Thursday, January 03, 2008
This is my 10 year old's idea of "packed." She's going to be spending the weekend at a friend's house, so I told her to pack up her things. It took about 5 minutes to "pack" her clothes, then another 2 hours to figure out what other "necessities" she needed ... ie: stuffed animals, games, books, and furniture. Yes, I said furniture! I had to draw the line when she tried to convince me that she needed to bring the chair that she received for Christmas!
posted by Amy @ 1:08 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    looks like the way I pack when I am coming home from a vacation! Kids have so many must haves. Hope she has fun...

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    This is percisely how my children pack. Whether going to grandma's for the weekend, to a friend's over night or to MOPS for the morning. They just never know what they might "need."

     
  • At 4:32 AM, Blogger vcitywife said…

    Amy, I love this picture! We have gone on so many trips and if it weren't for my careful eye, the kids packing would look just like this. This made me laugh!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Amy
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: I am a Homeschool Mom of 2 awesome children. This is my attempt at Project 365 - to chronicle our world through daily photos...
See my complete profile

SHS Webring

| Previous | Home | Next |



SUBSCRIBE HERE



Previous Post
Blog Roll -
Friends, Family, & Favorites
Archives
Links




Photobucket


BLOGGER