LIFE, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness


We're a Christian homeschooling family of four. We are eclectic, gravitating toward the Classical side.


SHS P365

Previous | List | Next

Our Family
JEFF

Husband, Dad, Mechanical Engineer, Bass Player ...

Obsessed with all things Engineering.

AMY

Wife, Homeschool Mom, Webmaster ...

Obsessed with all things Political.

RACHAEL

Daughter, Sister, Sophomore ...

Obsessed with all things Geological.

NICHOLAS

Son, Brother, 8 year old ...

Obsessed with all things Historical.

(especially Egyptian!)

Favorite Books/Curriculum

The Well-Trained Mind
Singapore Math
Greenleaf Guides
Apologia Science
AIG Science curriculum
Story of the World

Traffic Feed

Visitors

Day 112 - Sad :-( & Happy :-D
Monday, April 21, 2008


While cleaning up my kitchen this morning, I broke my stone. For those of you who use and love your stone, you'll know how heartbreaking this is!

On a happier note, my Amazon.com Birthday shipment came in. My mom (who buys EVERYTHING online) bought this book and cd from my wishlist. I have been wanting this book since I saw it at the homeschool convention last year. I LOVE Susan Wise Bauer's books. I even like reading the SOTW series for my own enjoyment! I also keep the Well-Trained Mind handy because I refer to it constantly for reading list suggestions. I can't wait to start reading this book!

I also love Josh Groban & Christmas music. Having the two together in one cd is just magical!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Amy @ 3:46 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:24 PM, Blogger Kathy in WA said…

    How fun to get some packages! We love it when the UPS truck stops by with Amazon boxes. ha!

    Is it strange to listen to Christmas music in April? That Josh Groban has an amazing voice!

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger Laura said…

    OH, that IS sad about your stone! I love my PC stones. :) Love Josh Groban, too. :)

    Be sure to let us know about the new book after you read it. I have looked at it online and have it in my wishlist, too.

    As for "Christmas in April", one of my all time favorite CD's is "Precious Child" - a Christmas CD that I listen to year round! :) It is AMAZING!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Amy
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: I am a Homeschool Mom of 2 awesome children. This is my attempt at Project 365 - to chronicle our world through daily photos...
See my complete profile

SHS Webring

| Previous | Home | Next |



SUBSCRIBE HERE



Previous Post
Blog Roll -
Friends, Family, & Favorites
Archives
Links




Photobucket


BLOGGER