LIFE, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness


We're a Christian homeschooling family of four. We are eclectic, gravitating toward the Classical side.


SHS P365

Previous | List | Next

Our Family
JEFF

Husband, Dad, Mechanical Engineer, Bass Player ...

Obsessed with all things Engineering.

AMY

Wife, Homeschool Mom, Webmaster ...

Obsessed with all things Political.

RACHAEL

Daughter, Sister, Sophomore ...

Obsessed with all things Geological.

NICHOLAS

Son, Brother, 8 year old ...

Obsessed with all things Historical.

(especially Egyptian!)

Favorite Books/Curriculum

The Well-Trained Mind
Singapore Math
Greenleaf Guides
Apologia Science
AIG Science curriculum
Story of the World

Traffic Feed

Visitors

Co-op Science - The Next Generation
Monday, April 13, 2009



Since Rachael started the co-op writing class, I decided to put Nick in the science class. This is the first 'real' co-op class (as opposed to preschool or play time) for the next generation of our co-op kids. I can't believe that Nick is old enough to start classes! It seems like only yesterday that Rachael started her first co-op science class. I have so many wonderful memories of those first co-op years. I still remember the first time we met and began planning classes and am in awe of how close our kids have grown over the years.

On this particular day, the kids watched a video about sound waves and pitch, and made their own Pan flutes out of drinking straws...


Labels: ,

posted by Amy @ 11:52 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Laura said…

    I just LOVE your coop. I wish I had one like it close to me!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Amy
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: I am a Homeschool Mom of 2 awesome children. This is my attempt at Project 365 - to chronicle our world through daily photos...
See my complete profile

SHS Webring

| Previous | Home | Next |



SUBSCRIBE HERE



Previous Post
Blog Roll -
Friends, Family, & Favorites
Archives
Links




Photobucket


BLOGGER