LIFE, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness


We're a Christian homeschooling family of four. We are eclectic, gravitating toward the Classical side.


SHS P365

Previous | List | Next

Our Family
JEFF

Husband, Dad, Mechanical Engineer, Bass Player ...

Obsessed with all things Engineering.

AMY

Wife, Homeschool Mom, Webmaster ...

Obsessed with all things Political.

RACHAEL

Daughter, Sister, Sophomore ...

Obsessed with all things Geological.

NICHOLAS

Son, Brother, 8 year old ...

Obsessed with all things Historical.

(especially Egyptian!)

Favorite Books/Curriculum

The Well-Trained Mind
Singapore Math
Greenleaf Guides
Apologia Science
AIG Science curriculum
Story of the World

Traffic Feed

Visitors

Surprise Party / Thanks Mom!!!
Sunday, April 19, 2009



I didn't get home until late Saturday evening, but Jeff had let the kids stay up and had bought cake & ice cream to celebrate my birthday! Rachael even convinced him to let her put all 35 candles on the cake (can you say FIRE HAZARD?!?!?!)

I'm so thankful for such an amazing husband & two awesome kids!

Also, here's Rachael's new haircut. My mom took her to the mall to get it cut. It took two hours to complete and probably cost WAY more money than I would have spent, but THANKS MOM!!!!! It looks really cute! (My mom also watched my kids while I went to the convention, which meant that Jeff & I even got a couple of nights to ourselves before I left! WOOHOO!!!!)

Labels: , ,

posted by Amy @ 11:01 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    How sweet!! What a nice surprise to come home to. And I do love Rachael's haircut! Cute! :)

     
  • At 6:47 AM, Anonymous ANDREI TCHERNIAEV said…

    Whoever is happy will make others happy, too.Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony Nice Post!

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said…

    What fun! I love the new haircut too.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Amy
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: I am a Homeschool Mom of 2 awesome children. This is my attempt at Project 365 - to chronicle our world through daily photos...
See my complete profile

SHS Webring

| Previous | Home | Next |



SUBSCRIBE HERE



Previous Post
Blog Roll -
Friends, Family, & Favorites
Archives
Links




Photobucket


BLOGGER