LIFE, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness


We're a Christian homeschooling family of four. We are eclectic, gravitating toward the Classical side.


SHS P365

Previous | List | Next

Our Family
JEFF

Husband, Dad, Mechanical Engineer, Bass Player ...

Obsessed with all things Engineering.

AMY

Wife, Homeschool Mom, Webmaster ...

Obsessed with all things Political.

RACHAEL

Daughter, Sister, Sophomore ...

Obsessed with all things Geological.

NICHOLAS

Son, Brother, 8 year old ...

Obsessed with all things Historical.

(especially Egyptian!)

Favorite Books/Curriculum

The Well-Trained Mind
Singapore Math
Greenleaf Guides
Apologia Science
AIG Science curriculum
Story of the World

Traffic Feed

Visitors

Nick-isms
Thursday, June 11, 2009
No pictures today, but I wanted to post before I forget...

I received a phone call today from ITT Technical Institute. The man gave his name and asked for "Summers." I responded saying that I was Amy Summers. He then proceeded to tell me that he received an internet request for more information on their online degree program. I told him that I really wasn't interested. He said, "Well, I have your e-mail address as: 'Ross.' Does that mean anything to you?" As soon as he mentioned that I immediately knew the culprit...NICK!!!!! Apparently, he had filled out a form on Yahoo. As soon as I asked him about it, he laughed maniacally and exclaimed, "AHA! My plan worked. They CALLED you!!!!" (What the heck?!?!?!)

In the past few months, he's been ordering different things off our Tivo. He was ecstatic when we received our Oracea information in the mail. He proudly told me that it was for our red itchy skin called rosacea. (Nevermind that no one in our family actually HAS rosacea!) Fortunately, he doesn't have access to our debit card!

Then, this evening, as we were eating dinner, Rachael was telling us about one of her male friends who was upset because his mom sold his favorite barbie doll. Without missing a beat, Nick says, "That is wrong on SO many levels..."

Well, at least I can honestly say that life is NEVER boring in our household!

Labels:

posted by Amy @ 1:05 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    I love that kid!!!! Oh my, I miss Nick! And is it wrong on so many levels that his male friend is playing with barbies or that his mom sold his favorite? That was my laugh for the day!

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    I'm not sure... maybe both? Maybe those ARE the levels?!?! ;-D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Amy
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: I am a Homeschool Mom of 2 awesome children. This is my attempt at Project 365 - to chronicle our world through daily photos...
See my complete profile

SHS Webring

| Previous | Home | Next |



SUBSCRIBE HERE



Previous Post
Blog Roll -
Friends, Family, & Favorites
Archives
Links




Photobucket


BLOGGER