LIFE, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness


We're a Christian homeschooling family of four. We are eclectic, gravitating toward the Classical side.


SHS P365

Previous | List | Next

Our Family
JEFF

Husband, Dad, Mechanical Engineer, Bass Player ...

Obsessed with all things Engineering.

AMY

Wife, Homeschool Mom, Webmaster ...

Obsessed with all things Political.

RACHAEL

Daughter, Sister, Sophomore ...

Obsessed with all things Geological.

NICHOLAS

Son, Brother, 8 year old ...

Obsessed with all things Historical.

(especially Egyptian!)

Favorite Books/Curriculum

The Well-Trained Mind
Singapore Math
Greenleaf Guides
Apologia Science
AIG Science curriculum
Story of the World

Traffic Feed

Visitors

Tea Party
Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Yesterday, Diana & I took the kids to the Chinese restaurant for lunch. With us having been on the run for the past few weeks, it seemed like we haven't had much time to talk. After lunch and a few errands, I invited Thomas, Ross, Gracie, Josh, & Julia over to the house. I hid out upstairs while I finished folding the laundry that has been sitting in our room for several weeks. After about an hour, I heard the fire alarm go off. As I ran to the stairs, Rachael yelled that it was just the oven, and that nothing was on fire. (Our oven is notorious for setting off the alarm.) When I came downstairs, she showed me what she had made. It seems the kids wanted to have a tea party, and wanted some dessert to go with their tea. I guess Rachael's hours of watching Food Network have paid off!

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Amy @ 4:09 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Amy
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: I am a Homeschool Mom of 2 awesome children. This is my attempt at Project 365 - to chronicle our world through daily photos...
See my complete profile

SHS Webring

| Previous | Home | Next |



SUBSCRIBE HERE



Previous Post
Blog Roll -
Friends, Family, & Favorites
Archives
Links




Photobucket


BLOGGER