LIFE, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness


We're a Christian homeschooling family of four. We are eclectic, gravitating toward the Classical side.


SHS P365

Previous | List | Next

Our Family
JEFF

Husband, Dad, Mechanical Engineer, Bass Player ...

Obsessed with all things Engineering.

AMY

Wife, Homeschool Mom, Webmaster ...

Obsessed with all things Political.

RACHAEL

Daughter, Sister, Sophomore ...

Obsessed with all things Geological.

NICHOLAS

Son, Brother, 8 year old ...

Obsessed with all things Historical.

(especially Egyptian!)

Favorite Books/Curriculum

The Well-Trained Mind
Singapore Math
Greenleaf Guides
Apologia Science
AIG Science curriculum
Story of the World

Traffic Feed

Visitors

Day 28 - Headin' off to Paradise ... Big Sur, HERE WE COME!
Tuesday, January 29, 2008

We're flying into the LA area and driving up the coast to San Jose. After 6 nights in San Jose, 2 nights in San Francisco, & then 2 nights in Hollywood we'll be heading home. This is our 1st major vacation (not related to Jeff's work) in a LONG time. I'll be computer-free for the trip since my laptop is broken. I don't think I've been without a computer for this long since about 1994! I'll be in withdrawal!
We have a 5 hr. ride to the airport, followed by a 5 hr. plane ride, followed by an 8 hr. drive in CA. Please pray for our safety and sanity!!!
This will be my last post until we get back. I'll have LOTS of pictures by then!

Labels:

posted by Amy @ 2:41 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Praying for relaxation and safety on your trip, Amy!

     
  • At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have a wonderful time on your trip. Enjoy your self.

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    Sounds great! Have fun!

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger Jodi said…

    I hope you have a lovely time!

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Kristine said…

    Amy, I grew up in San Jose, near Campbell and Saratoga. My mom lives part time in Cupertino near DeAnza college; my sister is up in Jack London Square now.

    I hope you didn't get too much rain!

    Drop me a note when you post your pics, because I can't WAIT to see where you went!!!!

    Rom828 at embarqmail dot com

    (That's a Q in embarQmail)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Amy
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: I am a Homeschool Mom of 2 awesome children. This is my attempt at Project 365 - to chronicle our world through daily photos...
See my complete profile

SHS Webring

| Previous | Home | Next |



SUBSCRIBE HERE



Previous Post
Blog Roll -
Friends, Family, & Favorites
Archives
Links




Photobucket


BLOGGER