LIFE, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness


We're a Christian homeschooling family of four. We are eclectic, gravitating toward the Classical side.


SHS P365

Previous | List | Next

Our Family
JEFF

Husband, Dad, Mechanical Engineer, Bass Player ...

Obsessed with all things Engineering.

AMY

Wife, Homeschool Mom, Webmaster ...

Obsessed with all things Political.

RACHAEL

Daughter, Sister, Sophomore ...

Obsessed with all things Geological.

NICHOLAS

Son, Brother, 8 year old ...

Obsessed with all things Historical.

(especially Egyptian!)

Favorite Books/Curriculum

The Well-Trained Mind
Singapore Math
Greenleaf Guides
Apologia Science
AIG Science curriculum
Story of the World

Traffic Feed

Visitors

Day 12 - Locks of Love
Saturday, January 12, 2008
After reading two blogs talking about new haircuts, I decided mine was long overdue. I went to a local salon to get my hair trimmed and layered. As the stylist was looking at my hair, she said, "You know ... if you just cut a little more off, you could donate it to Locks of Love." (they make wigs for children with cancer and other diseases which cause hair loss). She also told me that the haircut is free if you donate ... double bonus!!!

Well, she ended up taking A LOT more off, but it was for a good cause!




I don't have a good "Before" picture, but my hair was about halfway down my back. Here are the "After" pictures ...








Labels:

posted by Amy @ 11:07 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger Robin said…

    Very cute hairstyle! And what a great cause!

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    I LOVE your new haircut! It looks really cute on you.

    My daughter is donating her hair tomorrow to locks of love.

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    Your new haircut is adorable! You look great and how neat that you were able to bless someone else with the part the cut off.

     
  • At 12:16 AM, Blogger Kathy in WA said…

    Good for you!! Love the new cut. It's looks great. What a great cause.

     
  • At 10:13 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    How neat! I love your new haircut. I so desperately need to do something new and can never figure out "what" to do.

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger Kristine said…

    Looks GREAT, Amy! I bet it's still a little weird when you go to wash it, when it's not like what you're used to washing, lol!

     
  • At 6:06 AM, Blogger vcitywife said…

    Amy, it looks great! Do you like it? What a grat way to get a free haircut! :>

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Andra said…

    I love your new haircut....I have very long hair too, but just can't seem to part with it. You did it for a great cause! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Amy
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: I am a Homeschool Mom of 2 awesome children. This is my attempt at Project 365 - to chronicle our world through daily photos...
See my complete profile

SHS Webring

| Previous | Home | Next |



SUBSCRIBE HERE



Previous Post
Blog Roll -
Friends, Family, & Favorites
Archives
Links




Photobucket


BLOGGER