LIFE, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness


We're a Christian homeschooling family of four. We are eclectic, gravitating toward the Classical side.


SHS P365

Previous | List | Next

Our Family
JEFF

Husband, Dad, Mechanical Engineer, Bass Player ...

Obsessed with all things Engineering.

AMY

Wife, Homeschool Mom, Webmaster ...

Obsessed with all things Political.

RACHAEL

Daughter, Sister, Sophomore ...

Obsessed with all things Geological.

NICHOLAS

Son, Brother, 8 year old ...

Obsessed with all things Historical.

(especially Egyptian!)

Favorite Books/Curriculum

The Well-Trained Mind
Singapore Math
Greenleaf Guides
Apologia Science
AIG Science curriculum
Story of the World

Traffic Feed

Visitors

Day 180 - Pandas & Clowns
Saturday, June 28, 2008
We took the kids to see Kung-Fu Panda this morning followed by lunch at a local Mexican-American restaurant. When we arrived at the restaurant, I was busying myself trying to get Nick out of his carseat, when Jeff whispered, "Hurry up before we get stuck behind these clowns." I couldn't believe he'd say such a thing! Just as I was opening my mouth to voice my disbelief, I looked up and saw them...2 CLOWNS! Nick made a bee-line to the door to make his presence known, while Rachael kept her distance. Not quite as intense as her fear of dolls, clowns are a close 2nd! The male clown talked to Nick while we were waiting for a table. Once we were seated, we watched as more and more clowns started filing in. Of course, Jeff and Rachael were pondering exactly HOW many clowns they could fit around the small table when Jeff exclaims, "Man, this place is a circus." From that point on, the puns never stopped. (Except when Jeff & Rachael were debating on what exactly you would call a group of clowns... a herd? a gaggle?) After a little while, one of the clowns came to our table to make Nick a balloon puppy. Nick was enthralled and elated. I think he may have found his new career. I could see his old dreams of being a doctor fade before my very eyes... ;-D



Labels: , ,

posted by Amy @ 7:43 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Amy
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: I am a Homeschool Mom of 2 awesome children. This is my attempt at Project 365 - to chronicle our world through daily photos...
See my complete profile

SHS Webring

| Previous | Home | Next |



SUBSCRIBE HERE



Previous Post
Blog Roll -
Friends, Family, & Favorites
Archives
Links




Photobucket


BLOGGER