LIFE, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness


We're a Christian homeschooling family of four. We are eclectic, gravitating toward the Classical side.


SHS P365

Previous | List | Next

Our Family
JEFF

Husband, Dad, Mechanical Engineer, Bass Player ...

Obsessed with all things Engineering.

AMY

Wife, Homeschool Mom, Webmaster ...

Obsessed with all things Political.

RACHAEL

Daughter, Sister, Sophomore ...

Obsessed with all things Geological.

NICHOLAS

Son, Brother, 8 year old ...

Obsessed with all things Historical.

(especially Egyptian!)

Favorite Books/Curriculum

The Well-Trained Mind
Singapore Math
Greenleaf Guides
Apologia Science
AIG Science curriculum
Story of the World

Traffic Feed

Visitors

Day 233 - Another Day at the Zoo
Wednesday, August 20, 2008




The kids and I spent the night at my mom's house last night. My grandma is visiting from St. Louis, and my aunt & uncle are visiting from Hawaii. They brought my cousin's two kids, Gabe (3) and Samantha (11). Despite the suffocating heat, we decided to go to the zoo. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but it was still pretty hot and muggy! The kids have had fun playing together. It actually works out perfectly that Rachael & Samantha are only about 6 mos. apart, and Nick & Gabe are only about 4 mos. apart. After the zoo, we headed to Hardee's for a late lunch. I imagine that we'll be having a small dinner followed by a night of card-playing...

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Amy @ 5:23 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Amy
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: I am a Homeschool Mom of 2 awesome children. This is my attempt at Project 365 - to chronicle our world through daily photos...
See my complete profile

SHS Webring

| Previous | Home | Next |



SUBSCRIBE HERE



Previous Post
Blog Roll -
Friends, Family, & Favorites
Archives
Links




Photobucket


BLOGGER