LIFE, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness


We're a Christian homeschooling family of four. We are eclectic, gravitating toward the Classical side.


SHS P365

Previous | List | Next

Our Family
JEFF

Husband, Dad, Mechanical Engineer, Bass Player ...

Obsessed with all things Engineering.

AMY

Wife, Homeschool Mom, Webmaster ...

Obsessed with all things Political.

RACHAEL

Daughter, Sister, Sophomore ...

Obsessed with all things Geological.

NICHOLAS

Son, Brother, 8 year old ...

Obsessed with all things Historical.

(especially Egyptian!)

Favorite Books/Curriculum

The Well-Trained Mind
Singapore Math
Greenleaf Guides
Apologia Science
AIG Science curriculum
Story of the World

Traffic Feed

Visitors

Day 185 - Park pictures from the perspective of a 6 year old
Friday, July 04, 2008


These are more pictures from yesterday's day at the park (hence the dirty faces!) Mary, the 6 year old, took these. Unlike some people who freak out when a child is in control of their camera, I love it! There's just something amazing and unique when you get home and download the photos. I love seeing their perspective. Sometimes you get an obscure angle, sometimes it's a bug hiding under a leaf, and sometimes it's just a picture of an ordinary object taken at a 3 foot viewpoint. It's not often that you have the opportunity to step into the mind of a child, if only for a brief moment....

Labels:

posted by Amy @ 12:58 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Jodi said…

    I am with you about letting children use the camera. I love to see what they get. I loaned my camera to a friends then 8 yo. She was shocked that I trusted him. I was happy to see what he thought was photo worthy!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Amy
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: I am a Homeschool Mom of 2 awesome children. This is my attempt at Project 365 - to chronicle our world through daily photos...
See my complete profile

SHS Webring

| Previous | Home | Next |



SUBSCRIBE HERE



Previous Post
Blog Roll -
Friends, Family, & Favorites
Archives
Links




Photobucket


BLOGGER